Meet the 2016 Competitors: Craig Forys
Craig Forys | Men’s Elite Mile
Craig Forys is back for the 3rd time to the Sir Walter Miler. He’ll pace the field this year. He recently ran the Olympic Trials, where he finished 6th in the Steeplechase final. He’ll run the TrackTown Summer Series tonight with many other Sir Walter participants (Chris Derrick, Johnny Gregorek, Colby Alexander, Kyle Merber, Donnie Cowart, Lauren Johnson, Amanda Eccleston, and Morgan Uceny).
Social Media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
College: University of Michigan
Coach: Robert Gary
Club: Furman Elite
Mile PR: 3:58.02
5 Things About Me: Craig Forys
- I did 2 runs a day for the duration of 5th grade and got pretty good at running.
- I have a pug/chihuahua (chug) named Cookie.
- I change my allegiance to sports teams based on whatever city I am currently living in; the exception being hockey… Go Devils, Go Panthers!
- I shaved my legs for the Olympic Trials.
- I have made approximately 100 saves as a New Jersey ocean rescue lifeguard.
North Carolina connection?
I will be a resident of North Carolina starting August 1st!
Learn more about Craig at: VIS Experience | Run with the Pros
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2016 Competitors: Craig Forys”
Pingback: Press Release: Brannigan, Cliff, Derrick, and McGee added to 2016 Sir Walter Miler fields - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Meet the 2016 Competitors: Cory Leslie - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: 2016 Sir Walter Miler Event and Race Day Information - Sir Walter Miler