Lex Williams | Men’s Elite Mile
Lex Williams returns in 2016 after dipping under 4:00 for the first time at the 2015 Sir Walter Miler. He leads a B1G group of Michigan alumni to the event this year (Handler, Osika, Eccleston, Forys)!
5 Things About Me: Lex Williams
- I am driving to Sir Walter from Ocean City, NJ. This is my 30th summer in a row visiting the jersey shore with my family.
- I coach cross-country in my hometown at Dexter High School.
- I recently purchased a tandem bicycle for $101 at a yard sale, and later discovered the same bike selling on eBay for $1200.
- I am afraid of aliens, but my favorite place to run is Peach Mountain; site of UFO sightings in the 1960s.
- I started a running events company in Michigan last year, Boogahonk Events!
North Carolina connection?
My connection to North Carolina is that I broke 4 in the mile for the first time at the 2015 Sir Walter Miler!