Meet the 2015 Competitors: Andie Cozzarelli
Andie Cozzarelli | Women’s Elite Mile
Andie has been a force in the Triangle for many years; first as a state champion at Apex High School, then as an All American at NC State, and now as an Olympic Trials Marathon qualifier as a professional. While the mile may not be her choice distance, expect her to mix it up with the strong Women’s Elite field on Friday, August 7th.
Coach: Laurie Henes, NC State’s Head Women’s Cross Country Coach
Sponsor: Oiselle / Salming USA
5 Things About Me: Andie Cozzarelli
- I was born in Ohio and Raised and Ohio State Buckeye but I grew up in Apex, NC.
- I graduated in 2013 from NC State with a degree in Civil Engineering.
- I am Bicycle & Pedestrian/Greenway Design engineer and work part time as a cake designer and baker at De’Lure’ Gluten-free Bakery.
- I played soccer for 14 years and was part of Apex High School’s first State Championship women’s soccer team.
- My goal with running, win or lose, is to make a difference in the lives of others.
Learn more about Andie at: Eat with the Pros | VIP Experience | Run with the Pros
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2015 Competitors: Andie Cozzarelli”
Whoop whoop! Can’t wait to watch you kick some Bootay Coz!
Pingback: Press Release: Steph Garcia leads three under 4:30 at 2015 Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: The Oak City Mile continues Downtown Raleigh’s Road Mile tradition | Sir Walter Running