Cory McGee | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: New Balance
1500m PR: 4:06.26
Mile PR: 4:27.67
5 Things About Me: Cory McGee
- I ran my first track meet in Cairo, Egypt
- I have three sisters and together we’ve won a total of 50 state championships in Mississippi
- My favorite animal is a sloth
- I live in Boston and love to cook southern food to remind me of home. It cures any homesickness.
- I probably only wear a watch on 20% of my runs. I just like to feel the run and listen to my body.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Pandora – The Shins radio
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? Post run snack – chocolate Xendurance protein shake with banana and strawberries
- If you completed in another sport, what would it be? Running is the purest of sport. I’m good.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) Strawberry Fierce
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I once met a guy named Craig Engels.