Robert Domanic | Men’s Elite Mile
College: Ole Miss
1500m PR: 3:36.33
Mile PR: 3:54.73
5 Things About Me: Robert Domanic
- I am a New York Jets fan by choice
- I wish to one day own an island
- I wish to become fluent in many languages
- My favorite food is chips, especially Poppin’ Jalapeno Doritos
- James Bond is my favorite series of movies.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite podcast or Pandora Station? Bill Burr’s Monday Morning Podcast
- What’s your favorite pre-run or post-run snack? My favorite pre-race/workout meal would be salmon the night before.
- If you competed in another sport, what would it be? If I were to compete in another sport I would first pick soccer. It is by far my favorite sport and then my second option would be tennis.
- What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade? (Now, or growing up) My favorite flavor of Gatorade is orange which I feel is most people’s least favorite.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I have a grandmother and an aunt that lives is Cary, NC as well as I believe four teammates as well. I have also been to a Durham Bulls game which was a great experience.