Meet the 2019 Competitors: Craig Nowak
Craig Nowak | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
Club: Furman Elite
College: Oklahoma State
Mile PR: 3:58.61
5 Things About Me: Craig Nowak
- I grew up in Houston and am a big Houston sports fan. I am also the only person born in Texas in my family!
- I played all kinds of sports growing up before realizing my niche in running. As opposite as they may be, I was a solid, avid- skateboarder and also key member on the high school golf team.
- I’ve been an uber driver in Greenville, SC now for about a year. I’d like to think I’m the best driver in town but who knows- lots of competition these days!
- I love food & drink. Whether its a fat cheeseburger, 5-star meal, craft cocktail, or PBR- sign me up.
- I ran at Oklahoma State University where I also met my girlfriend Sinclaire Johnson- the most recent NCAA 1500m champion. I’d like to think I taught her everything she knows ;)
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Reese’s Puffs
- What makes a good running partner? Someone who doesn’t 2-step you!!!
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Beer
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I’ve been to the Raleigh Relays twice and am a big fan of Asheville.
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… definitely on a beach somewhere warm and tropical!
Learn more about Craig at: VIS Experience | Dinner with the Pros | Rise and Run with the Pros
4 thoughts on “Meet the 2019 Competitors: Craig Nowak”
Pingback: 2019 Initial Sir Walter Miler Elite Men’s Field Announced - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Cory McGee, Chris O'Hare sprint to wins at the 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler