Meet the 2019 Competitors: James Randon
James Randon | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
Sponsor: Saucony / Freedom TC
Mile PR: 3:56.51
5 Things About Me: James Randon
- I have an exceptional headband tan.
- I started a recovery app with my two best friends from high school (Recover Athletics).
- I’ve only been injured once—unfortunately fracturing my pelvis in 3 spots took a while to come back from.
- My teammates call me Jimbotron.
- I live within a 1/4 mile radius of 3 ex-girlfriends. I need to leave Boston.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms sans the grains.
- What makes a good running partner? A half stepper who picks the right days, and a know-it-all who admits when s/he’s wrong.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? 3 way tie between milk, brewski, and bodyarmor.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I’ve raced the Raleigh Relays and had a truly shocking long run experience in the Umstead State Park — read, no toilets for a while out there…
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… I’d probably be exceptional in my averageness.
Learn more about James at: VIS Experience | Dinner with the Pros | Rise and Run with the Pros
4 thoughts on “Meet the 2019 Competitors: James Randon”
Pingback: 2019 Initial Sir Walter Miler Elite Men’s Field Announced - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Cory McGee, Chris O'Hare sprint to wins at the 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler