Donnie Cowart | Men’s Elite Mile
College: Virginia Military Institute
Mile PR: 3:58.43
5 Things About Me: Donnie Cowart
- My favorite snack after a summer run is cold watermelon.
- I’ve logged over 35,000 miles the last decade.
- The fall is my favorite season to log miles.
- I proposed to my wife two years ago on the infield at Sir Walter.
- I’ve been racing the Steeplechase for 15 years.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Coco Puffs (it’s my Kryptonite)
- What makes a good running partner? The conversation
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Chocolate Mile
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I’ve lived in NC for 5 years and met my wife here.
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… Something in Engineering or space.