Meet the 2019 Competitors: Donnie Cowart
Donnie Cowart | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
College: Virginia Military Institute
Mile PR: 3:58.43
5 Things About Me: Donnie Cowart
- My favorite snack after a summer run is cold watermelon.
- I’ve logged over 35,000 miles the last decade.
- The fall is my favorite season to log miles.
- I proposed to my wife two years ago on the infield at Sir Walter.
- I’ve been racing the Steeplechase for 15 years.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Coco Puffs (it’s my Kryptonite)
- What makes a good running partner? The conversation
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Chocolate Mile
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I’ve lived in NC for 5 years and met my wife here.
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… Something in Engineering or space.
Learn more about Donnie at: VIS Experience | Dinner with the Pros | Rise and Run with the Pros
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2019 Competitors: Donnie Cowart”
Pingback: 2019 Initial Sir Walter Miler Elite Men’s Field Announced - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Cory McGee, Chris O'Hare sprint to wins at the 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler