Cory McGee | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: New Balance
Mile PR: 4:26.79
5 Things About Me: Cory McGee
- My first race was a 5k in Athens and I finished in the original Olympic stadium.
- As a kid, I first found my love for racing doing obstacle courses against my sisters designed by my dad.
- My favorite food is carrots.
- My last 4 digits of my cell number spell FAST so I’ll never change my phone number for my entire life
- I love being a Gator.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Cocoa krispies
- What makes a good running partner? Someone who is ok with a slow pace on easy days, can have a quiet run here and there, and likes to push the pace when we are working hard.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Xendurance chocolate protein
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Just Sir Walter.
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… living closer to Mississippi.