Meet the 2019 Competitors: Jessica Harris
Jessica Harris | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram
College: Notre Dame
Mile PR: 4:33.80
5 Things About Me: Jessica Harris
- A daily excitement for me is getting packages in the mail. It could be filters for the Keurig ordered from Prime, and I would still get a rush from opening the envelope.
- I affectionately call my sweet dog, Teddy, by many different names a day: Chulo, Ted, Ted-Dingus, Chalupa, Sito. Each of them suit a different aspect of his personality.
- If I really want to treat myself, I go to Einstein’s Bros. for their Vanilla Hazelnut coffee in the morning.
- Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite novel and movie (the Kiera Knightley version) pairs in literary & cinematic history.
- Growing up in a family of seven, we would go out to China King as a treat for dinner; this is where my love for low-quality Chinese food was born.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch mixed with Golden Grahams. Hands down the best combination.
- What makes a good running partner? Someone who doesn’t mind being silent for a bit, on the days when you both just aren’t in the mood to talk but need companionship.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Tart cherry juice mixed with lemon Propel.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Nope!
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… finishing season one of Downton Abbey. Or, long-term, starting Physician Assistant school.
Learn more about Jessica at: VIS Experience | Dinner with the Pros | Rise and Run with the Pros
4 thoughts on “Meet the 2019 Competitors: Jessica Harris”
Pingback: 2019 Initial Sir Walter Miler Elite Women’s Field Announced - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Sir Walter Miler Athletes and Alumni at the 2019 USATF Outdoor Championships - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Cory McGee, Chris O'Hare sprint to wins at the 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler