Meet the 2019 Competitors: Millie Paladino
Millie Paladino | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Facebook | Instagram
Sponsor: New Balance / Ocean State AC
Mile PR: 4:31.98
5 Things About Me: Millie Paladino
- I have a twin brother who also ran in college for Syracuse
- My mother has run countless marathons and has always been my inspiration in running
- I’m passionate about all things animals and the environment
- I grew up in the mountains of WV and learned to love running hills (mostly because I had no other choice at the time)
- I’m living and training in providence with Ray Treacy and the rest of #GuruCrew with the New Balance Ocean State Athletic Club
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? My favorite breakfast cereal is and always will be Frosted Flakes. My brother and I used to down a box after practice in high school.
- What makes a good running partner? A good running partner is someone who balances out your weaknesses with their strengths and vice versa so you can help each other get the best out of yourselves.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? Ginger Ale…something about the bubbles.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? My step sisters live in Raleigh! One of them is actually getting married the day after the race and I’m a bridesmaid!
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… convincing NASA to do away with the rule that you have to be 5’2” to be an astronaut.
Learn more about Millie at: VIS Experience | Dinner with the Pros | Rise and Run with the Pros
3 thoughts on “Meet the 2019 Competitors: Millie Paladino”
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: 2019 Initial Sir Walter Miler Elite Women’s Field Announced - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Cory McGee, Chris O'Hare sprint to wins at the 2019 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler