Eleanor Fulton | Women’s Elite Mile
Mile PR: 4:30.34
5 Things About Me: Eleanor Fulton
- I hail from Colorado originally. Lone Tree, CO to be precise.
- I clip my nails and toenails before every race. This is something I absolutely must do.
- I’m an in vitro baby, created in a test tube & frozen for several months. I’m immune to cold weather.
- My workplace was acquired by French Canadians, so I’m trying to learn French. It isn’t going particularly well.
- I’m getting married this November.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? Netflix – go watch Mindhunter! I was hooked.
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? I’m a Pegasus gal just from by default from my college days.
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? Chipotle burrito bowl – this is often my pre-race meal.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I’m afraid I do not! I did, however, attend the Brevard Distance Runners Camps in college in a counselor capacity.
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… a little more of the revenue from most events was funneled to athletes.