Eric Holt | Men’s Elite Mile
Club: Empire Elite TC
Mile PR: 3:56.68
5 Things About Me: Eric Holt
- I’m a mental-health worker in Katonah, New York.
- I’m 6 feet tall and 174 pounds. A bit bigger than most distance runners.
- I can dunk a basketball.
- Although I lived in Carmel, NY most of my life, I was born in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. I visit Cook County, Illinois several times a year to hang out with my cousins.
- I attended Binghamton University, where I ran a 3:44 1500m and 4:00 mile. Never made NCAA’s. Since Graduating in 2018, I’ve run a 3:36 1500m and 3:56 mile.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? I would say the show Alone on Netflix, but also the anime Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? My favorite training shoe has got to be the Brooks Ghost.
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? I don’t really eat fast food, but if I must it would be Chipotle.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I have fond memories of High School Nationals, where our Carmel team got 2nd in the DMR during my senior year in 2013.
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… they added a 4x800m to the Olympics and World championships.