Meet the 2021 Competitors: John Reniewicki
John Reniewicki | Men’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram | Twitter
Sponsor: Under Armour
College: Arizona State
Mile PR: 4:00.84
5 Things About Me: John Reniewicki
- My dad has coached high school track for 30+ years. I started running in grade school so I could participate in his annual pancake breakfast run where his team would run to our family’s home for a big breakfast. Pancakes are still a big part of my running.
- Top 3 movies: Master and Commander; The Right Stuff; The Italian Job. Can’t pick one.
- I’ve been to the bottom of the Grand Canyon 8 times.
- During the pandemic my Coach, Cory Leslie, and I drove 58 hours back and forth across the country. On the same trip he ran 100 miles in a week. We still get along well.
- My proudest athletic achievement is beating swimming legend Ethan Reniewicki head to head in a 50m Free.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? Netflix- Lost In Space
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? Under Armour HOVR Sonic 4
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? Chipotle
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? This will be my first time to Raleigh!
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… There was a more consistent schedule amongst all professionals.
Learn more about John at: VIS Experience | Eat with the Pros | Run with the Pros
2 thoughts on “Meet the 2021 Competitors: John Reniewicki”
Pingback: 2021 Sir Walter Miler Event and Race Day Information - Sir Walter Miler
Pingback: Press Release: Final fields set for 2021 Sir Walter Miler - Sir Walter Miler