Meet the 2021 Competitors: Sinclaire Johnson
Sinclaire Johnson | Women’s Elite Mile
Social Media: Instagram | Twitter
Sponsor: NIKE Bowerman TC
College: Oklahoma State
Mile PR: 4:35.62
5 Things About Me: Sinclaire Johnson
- Before getting into running, I was a lacrosse player for 5 years. I was a midfielder for a club team in FL and traveled up and down the east coast for tournaments every summer! I love the sport and wish I could still play.
- When I was younger, probably about 6 or 7, I was a model for an international IAMS cat food ad. My parents still have the clipping of the ad from the newspaper back home!
- For 3 years while in elementary school, my brother, dad, two childhood friends and I turned my brother’s room into a puppet theater every winter. We put on puppet shows based on well known holiday books. By the third year, we probably did over 10 shows and had 25 friends and neighbors come witness the greatest at-home puppet show on earth!
- I was born in Indianapolis, Indiana but grew up most of my life in Orlando, Florida. I lived in Indiana for 6 weeks before moving to the sunshine state!
- I was fortunate enough to have traveled to 5 of the 7 continents growing up. Both my parents have the travel bug as my dad lives/works in Saudi Arabia currently and my mom has lived/worked on many Caribbean and Pacific islands.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? Schitt’s Creek
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? Nike Pegasus 38
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? Chick-fil-A
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I have no connections to Raleigh or NC. I have spent quite some time in the Smoky Mountains and Pisgah National Forest!
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… People could gamble on us like they do in horse racing!
Learn more about Sinclaire at: VIS Experience | Eat with the Pros | Run with the Pros
One thought on “Meet the 2021 Competitors: Sinclaire Johnson”
Pingback: 2021 Sir Walter Miler Event and Race Day Information - Sir Walter Miler