Rheinhardt Harrison | Men’s Elite Mile
School: Neese High School
Mile PR: 4:01.34
5 Things About Me: Rheinhardt Harrison
- My dog’s name is “Duck.”
- I live close to the beach so I enjoy surfing
- I started running competitively in elementary school but had Sever’s Disease in middle school so my running was limited.
- I live in Ponte Vedra, Florida
- I grew up in Falls Church, VA
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? Outer Banks
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? Pegasus 38
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? Chipotle
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? Nope
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… they allowed legalized betting. That would bring in a whole new audience and grow the sport.