Tai Dinger | Men’s Elite Mile
Mile PR: 4:03.63
5 Things About Me: Tai Dinger
- I grew up in DC, went to college in California, and have worked in Wisconsin for the past two years.
- No one has convinced me to live in the South, yet…
- My next stop is Boston, where I’ll be starting a PhD in Heath Policy at Harvard.
- I’ve biked across Iowa twice.
- My grandparents live in Sapporo, which will host the Olympic Marathon the night of the Sir Walter Miler.
- I’ve bowled in the White House.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? Podcast queue: The Memory Palace. 10-20 minutes of beautiful storytelling by Nate DiMeo.
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? New Balance 880s
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? Culver’s, butter burger and custard.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? My college coach and staff now coach at UNC.
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… when you hit the bell lap, you have to run backwards.