Waleed Suliman | Men’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: Brooks Beasts
College: Ole Miss
Mile PR: 3:55.60
5 Things About Me: Waleed Suliman
- I was born and raised in Amman, Jordan. I moved to the US back in 2014.
- Arabic is my first language.
- I like to try new types of food from different cultures.
- I listen to country music before any race because it calms me down.
- I can’t grow facial hair, yet I ran for Ole Miss. Once a rebel, always a rebel.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? Game Of Thrones, The grand tour, top gear, Casino, Django, Kill Bill, The hateful eight, I could go forever.
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? Brooks Glycerin GTS
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? Cookout! Period.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? A few of my college teammates, my college coach, and many others are all from around the Raleigh area.
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… there were more rivalries.