Grace Barnett | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: ASICS Mammoth TC
Mile PR: 4:33.86
5 Things About Me: Grace Barnett
- I grew up in Pawleys Island, SC before moving to Mammoth Lakes, CA. The beach did NOT prepare me for the snow.
- I have a 1.5 year old Golden Retriever named Daisy. She is the best.
- I teach STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) for grades 3-5 at Mammoth Elementary
- Love to bake and my neighbor recently asked me to do the cupcakes for her wedding
- I add flaky sea salt to almost every meal. Maldon is my favorite brand.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? The Good Place
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? ASICS Novablast 2
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? Chick-fil-a for sure! Hopefully it’s before 10:30am so I can get the minis.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? My fiance and I went on our 2nd date in Raleigh! It was the halfway point between my house and where he was stationed for the Marine Corps at the time.
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… there were more relays post college maybe!