Aaron Templeton | Men’s Elite Mile
Mile PR: 4:07.18
5 Things About Me: Aaron Templeton
- I take a keen interest in fine art photography and I dabble in creating my own work.
- I got my Furman Diamond F tattoo (first tattoo) the night before debatably the best and biggest race of my college career (2018 NCAA XC Championships)! Risky Business for sure (Good movie, btw).
- I’m a big Liverpool FC fan! Go Reds!
- Pineapple belongs on pizza. Change my mind.
- I’m a Scorpio… Not sure what that means but its a thing I guess..?
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Has to be a toss up between Reese’s Puffs and French Toast Crunch. But cereal is like my thing. So there honestly isn’t a bad one.
- What makes a good running partner? Someone who loves to talk about really deep and hypothetical questions. Nothing makes training smoother than a good conversation.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? If I’ve got nothing going on later and its a hot summer day definitely a frosty beer. But beyond that I love 2% milk, water, and iced coffee.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? My college team did our long runs in DuPont State Forest, and we also frequented Lake Summit just across the North Carolina border. In relation to Raleigh, I have a lot of teammates who are from the area.
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… a starving artist attempting to put himself through film school.
Listen to Aaron talk about all of the above and more on the Summer of Miles podcast!