Heidi See | Women’s Elite Mile
Club: The Mission AC
Coach: Terrance Mahon
Mile PR: 4:31.74 (2014 Sir Walter Miler Champ)
5 Things About Me: Heidi See
- I have two cats named Samson and Trent. I like to Facetime them when I’m away.
- Growing up I played field hockey and tennis in addition to track.
- I love watching true crime, and think in another life I’d be a great detective.
- I’m a very creative person, and enjoy both interior and jewelry design.
- I met my husband post NCAA indoors at a bar in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? Currently a big fan of the Cacao & Cashew Butter Bear Naked Granola.
- What makes a good running partner? Someone who likes to work hard, but is easy going and funny.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? A fresh fruit juice.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I lived in South Carolina for 5 years and spent lot of time training in beautiful areas of NC too.
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… Boozy Brunching.