Emily Infeld | Women’s Elite Mile
Sponsor: NIKE Bowerman TC
Mile PR: 4:30.78
5 Things About Me: Emily Infeld
- I grew up in Cleveland Ohio and am very proud of my hometown. I still hold the 1600m high school state record of 4:41
- I have two sisters that I’m very proud of! Older sister, Maggie, was a stud runner and competed at the Olympic trials and is a cardiologist. Younger sister, Lucy, is an environmental lawyer.
- I’m the last American woman to medal in the 10k at Outdoor Worlds – I was Bronze in 2015, my third ever 10k 🥰
- I have a cat named Boots who I love
- I’m getting married in October to Maxwell Randolph and am so excited!
5 Fast Questions
- What’s something people should add to their Netflix (or any streaming service) or Podcast queue? Ted Lasso!
- What’s your favorite training shoe right now (or ever)? Tempo Next%
- If you have to go fast food, what’s your go-to? In-N-Out
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? My college coach, Chris Miltenberg, coaches at UNC! He is so wonderful and someone I’ve always looked up to for advice on running and life.
- The sport of Track & Field would be more exciting (or better) if… we focus on athlete stories.