Justine Kiprotich | Men’s Elite Mile
College: Michigan State
Mile PR: 4:04.51
5 Things About Me: Justine Kiprotich
- My mother, sister and I immigrated to the US from Kenya in 2010.
- I’m bilingual (Swahili and English) and I also understand a little bit of German.
- I graduated from Michigan State with a degree in Advertising Management.
- When I’m not running I enjoy hanging out with friends and family.
- I traveled back to Kenya for the first time last December since I got here in 2010.
5 Fast Questions
- What’s your favorite cereal? My favorite cereal growing up and now will always be Honey Bunches of Oats.
- What makes a good running partner? What makes a good running partner is someone who listens and gives great feedback.
- What’s your favorite post run beverage? My favorite post run beverage is chocolate milk.
- Do you have any connections to Raleigh or North Carolina? I don’t have any connections in Raleigh or NC, but I have been there four times for the Raleigh Relays in March.
- If it wasn’t for running, I’d probably be… Working in Marketing/Advertising in Grand Rapids, Michigan.